The Ascott Limited (Ascott) has been named Europe’s Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2019 for its Citadines properties for the fourth consecutive year, along with six other awards, at this year’s World Travel Awards.
Held on June 8 in Madeira, Portugal, the annual event, recognises leadership and excellence across all sectors of the global travel and tourism industry, based on votes by industry professionals and travellers.
Ascott, one of the world’s leading international lodging operators, has been accorded the following awards:
- Europe’s Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2019: Citadines Apart’hotel
- Europe’s Leading Serviced Apartments 2019: La Clef Champs-Elysées Paris, France
- Belgium’s Leading Serviced Apartments 2019: Citadines Sainte-Catherine Brussels
- Germany’s Leading Serviced Apartment Brand 2019: Citadines Apart’hotel
- Germany’s Leading Serviced Apartments 2019: Citadines Arnulfpark Munich
- Spain’s Leading Serviced Apartments 2019: Citadines Ramblas Barcelona
- Turkey’s Leading Serviced Apartments 2019: Somerset Maslak Istanbul
Speaking on the results was managing director – Europe, Ascott, Lee Ngor Houai: “We are honoured to be recognised for Ascott’s quality properties and exemplary customer service across the Citadines Apart’hotel and The Crest Collection brands in Europe, and for our first property in Turkey – Somerset Maslak Istanbul. La Clef Champs-Elysées Paris, the third property under The Crest Collection, has just opened early this year following a two-year makeover. This year, we also look forward to the opening of two more properties in France and the UK under our well-loved Citadines brand.”
He continued: “To further delight our guests with a wider range of privileges, we recently rolled out Ascott Star Rewards, the world’s first loyalty programme in the serviced residence industry to offer full flexibility to earn and redeem points. With these accolades, we are further motivated to push the benchmarks in delivering greater customer satisfaction and value in our work.”