RSS Feeds
TTG Middle East & North Africa
Knowledge
i-Profiles
WTM Africa 2015
MELTS 2015 by TTG MENA
Abu Dhabi hotels record best ever figures for August

Abu Dhabi hotels have recorded the best August guest arrivals to date with the number of people checking into the emirate’s accommodation last August increasing 22 per cent on August last year, according to figures released by Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority (TCA Abu Dhabi). The figures stated that 306,890 guests stayed in Abu Dhabi’s 156 hotels and hotel apartments last August ...

Rotana announces Tri G project in Turkey

Rotana announces Tri G project in Turkey

Rotana has revealed the launch of Tri G - its latest project in the Turkish market - located in the province of Günesli. Tri G project has been launched in partnership with real estate company, Mar Yapi, which will own a 60 per cent stake in the new project while the remaining 40 per cent will be owned by Rotana and partners. Located ...

Etihad Airways unveils inflight connectivity on all Boeing 777s

Etihad Airways unveils inflight connectivity on all Boeing 777s

Etihad Airways has announced the deployment of mobile and Internet connectivity across its entire fleet of 24 Boeing 777 passenger aircraft, making it easier for guests to stay in touch with friends, family and work whilst in the air. This milestone comes only months before the airline’s entire fleet of 89 passenger aircraft is expected to ...

TAMANI Marina Hotel and Hotel Apartments supports new family-friendly property

TAMANI Marina Hotel and Hotel Apartments supports new family-friendly property

TAMANI Marina Hotel and Hotel Apartments sponsored the Autism Trust Foundation’s (ATF) press conference recently, where the foundation launched its new brand. The family-friendly dry hospitality property has 245 units spread over 55 stories in the picturesque Dubai Marina and overlooking The Palm. This is the first partnership between TAMANI ...

Bahrain Airport
Destination US
us report1
us report2

Destination US

With a vast leisure appeal driven by culture, shopping and iconic attractions, the US is inviting MENA, Naomi Leach discovers. Exuding charisma, the ...

Read Analysis
Association of Cyprus Travel Agents (ACTA)
TTG Balkans
President and CEO, ONYX Hospitality Group, Peter Henley

President and CEO, ONYX Hospitality Group, Peter Henley

President and CEO, ONYX Hospitality Group, Peter Henley exclusively speaks to Naomi Leach about the company’s eclectic wedding and honeymoon offering in Thailand, specifically keeping MENA clientele in mind. TTG: How do you fulfil the legal requirements ...

Read Full Interview

Top Stories

img-download-copy-today.jpg
img-newsletter.jpg

The Torch i-Profile
WTM Latin America
Holiday Inn Istanbul City
Hyatt Regency Danang
CEO, Air Malta, Philip Micallef
CEO, Air Malta, Philip Micallef

Air Malta has announced Philip Micallef as its new CEO. Chairperson, Air ...

Country manager – Oman, Oman Air, Hamad Mohamed Al-Harthy
Country manager – Oman, Oman Air, Hamad Mohamed Al-Harthy

Oman Air has opened its arms to Hamad Mohamed Al-Harthy who is to serve as the ...

EIBTM 2014
ITHS Oman
ITB Asia
EIBTM


TTG mena
About us

Part of the *CADS Group, TTG MENA encompasses the travel trade print and ...

read more

Travel Trade Gazette TTG MENA is the leading travel trade news publication in the Middle East and North Africa region. Providing the latest travel and tourism industry news from the region including UAE, Jordan, Greece, Cyprus to name a few, Travel Trade Gazette TTG MENA also provides international travel industry breaking news. The only site dedicated to news from the travel industry for the industry, TTG MENA allows travel trade professionals to keep in touch with all things tourism related. Read about new hotel openings, premium luxury travel, latest implementations of travel technology in the field, news on airlines or rail services in the region and beyond and stay updated on the latest headlines for travel agents or the DMCs, meetings and incentives industry. For leading tourism industry news, look no further than travel trade gazette TTG MENA.

Developed By: Dynamic Works | Powered By: EasyConsole CMS